- Published: Saturday, 28 April 2018 07:01
- Written by Super User
Choosing your painting contractor is not easy. Here are a few things to consider when hiring a painting contractor.
- Look for a contractor with a great reputation. Always make sure you hire a painter that's reliable and that you can trust.
- A decent painting contractor should offer 100 percent customer satisfaction, as well. Tino's Painting & Carpentry invites you to look at our reviews and testimonials and examples of our work, so that way you can hire us with confidence.
- Always ask if the painting company uses their own employees for the job which is preferred versus if they use subcontractors. Otherwise, how can the company truly be responsible for the quality of the work?
- Before hiring a painting contractor make sure they have full insurance including workman's compensation, and be sure that they can provide a written warranty and also double check to see if their employees are background and drug checked. They are at Tino's!
Got any more suggestions? Please feel free to comment below!